The material on this page (text and images) may be used freely without any further permission for publications about ArcadiaCharts or any other Arcadia Software product.
Arcadia Software, the publisher of the software, says that the main focus of their development work was to give web designers and developers an interface that they can quickly put to use, but also configure to their heart’s content.
Easy to use through "themes", yet very configurable
Does not need Flash, runs on all HTML5-compliant platforms
Covers many chart types, offers professional appearance and easy integration
ArcadiaCharts includes all commonly used types of charts, such as line, bar, and pie charts in different varieties. A great deal of effort has been put into ensuring a polished, professional appearance out of the box. Integration into an existing website or corporate layout is easily achieved through global color and font definitions.
- Supports line chart, bar chart, pie chart, column chart, donut chart, area chart, stacked bar chart, 100% stacked bar chart, 3D pie and bar charts, scatter plot and more
- Dynamic popups and markers
- Different axis types like date axis, logarithmic axis and linear axis
- Rich library of graphical templates ("themes"), professional-looking chart designs and layout templates, extensive collection of example charts
- Extensive legend configuration options
- Definition of color palettes, pre-defined color schemes, automatic color matching features
- Predefined graphical themes (XML layout interface) for different purposes (business/presentation/...), fully adaptable to your needs through an XML interface, full separation of presentation and content
- CSV data import
- Configurable number and label formatting
- Flexible configuration of axes, data grids and tick marks
- Integration of images into the chart
- Any user-defined font can be used, flexible text labels, title/footer and hyperlink configuration
- If required, charts can be extended freely through the use of user-defined primitives (paint routines) defined in a powerful proprietary scripting laguage (based on html5-canvas)
- Pie charts with pie section charts, aggregation of small values, 3d view, and more
Interactive demos and image gallery
- An interactive demo of the components can be found at http://www.arcadiacharts.com/demos
- An image gallery of charts can be found at the end of this article
System requirements, pricing and availability:
ArcadiaCharts is free for non-commercial use and can be downloaded at http://www.arcadiacharts.com. A commercially usable version is available as well.
Click on the thumbnails to view a larger version