Available GWT Charts:
Line charts / Area charts
Line and area charts with interactive features like popups and markers.
GWT chart: line & area
Pie charts / Donut charts
GWT pie and donut charts in different styles. Extrusion, circle sectors, value summarization.
GWT chart: pie & donut
Bar charts / Column charts
Bar and column GWT charts in many varieties (stacked bars, single bars, 100% stacked bars et cetera)
GWT chart: bar & column
Combined GWT charts
GWT line and bar chart combined in one diagram.
GWT chart: combined
The first user-friendly charting library on the market
ArcadiaCharts is a charting library for GWT, enabling you to add attractive GWT charts to your project in just a few minutes. It's easy as 1-2-3: Add the ArcadiaCharts-jar to your build path, fire the chart-builder, done. With our step-by-step documentation your first GWT chart is ready in just a few minutes.
This can be done since we hide much of the layout-complexity in pre-defined theme files (which of course can be adapted in many different ways). It’s this separation of presentation and content that allows for quick results on one hand but stays flexible on the other, since the predefined theme files are fully editable.
…with tuning options
A GWT charts look-and-feel is configured through the API and by altering the settings in the theme and colorScheme XML-Files. Simply create your own chart-standard-layout by altering one of the existing themes or generate your own.
If you need to make changes to all GWT charts on the website, just alter the one theme file used by all charts - done.
GWT charts run on all browsers without plugins
ArcadiaCharts contains a set of themes (chart templates) for great looking GWT charts in many environments. Whether your website uses round corners in light colors or square corners in dark colors: there should be a theme that fits your style.
GWT charts feature summary
- Supports GWT charts like: line, bar, pie, column, donut, area, stacked bar, 100% stacked bar, 3D pie and 3D bar charts, scatter plot and more…
- Dynamic popups and markers
- Different axis types like date axis, logarithmic axis and linear axis
- Rich library of graphical templates ("themes"), professional-looking GWT chart designs and layout templates, extensive collection of example charts
- Extensive legend configuration options
- Definition of color palettes, pre-defined color schemes, automatic color matching features
- Predefined graphical themes (XML layout interface) for different purposes (business/presentation/...), fully adaptable to your needs through an XML interface, full separation of presentation and content
- CSV data import
- Configurable number and label formatting
- Flexible configuration of axes, data grids and tick marks
- Integration of images into the chart
- Any user-defined font can be used, flexible text labels, title/footer and hyperlink configuration
- If required, GWT charts can be extended freely through the use of user-defined primitives (paint routines) defined in a powerful proprietary scripting laguage (based on html5-canvas)
- Pie charts with pie section charts, aggregation of small values, 3d view, and more