Line charts / Area charts
Line and area charts with different axis settings and interactive features like popups and markers.
HTML5 chart: line & area
Pie charts / Donut charts
HTML5 Pie and donut charts in different styles. Supports circle sectors, extrusion and value summarization.
Bar charts / Column charts
HTML5 bar and column charts in different styles (single bars, stacked bars, 100% stacked bars et cetera)
Combine HTML5 line and bar chart types in one graph.
HTML5 chart: combined
The first user-friendly charting library on the market
ArcadiaCharts lets you create attractive HTML5 charts in just a few minutes. No need to study lengthy documentation for hours just to create a simple chart. With ArcadiaCharts you define your data, choose a theme (even this can be omitted) and you are done.
This is possible because the layout information is contained in pre-defined theme files (which of course can be adapted in many different ways). It’s this separation of presentation and content that allows for quick results.
…yet very configurable
"Easy to use" goes hand in hand with an abundance of configuration options. If the standard-themes are not enough: customize the chart details using the extensive API or create your own chart-standard-layout by altering one of the existing themes or generate your own.
HTML5 charts run on all browsers without plugins
- Dynamic popups and markers
- Every HTML5 chart can have different axis types like date axis, logarithmic axis and linear axis
- Extensive legend configuration options
- Definition of color palettes, pre-defined color schemes, automatic color matching features
- Predefined graphical themes (XML layout interface) for different purposes (business/presentation/...), fully adaptable to your needs through an XML interface, full separation of presentation and content within your HTML5 chart.
- CSV data import
- Configurable number and label formatting
- Flexible configuration of axes, data grids and tick marks
- Any user-defined font can be used, flexible text labels, title/footer and hyperlink configuration
- If required, HTML5 charts can be extended freely through the use of user-defined primitives (paint routines) defined in a powerful proprietary scripting laguage (based on html5-canvas)
- Pie charts with pie section charts, aggregation of small values, 3d view, and more